2015 CIO Awards
Published:10/16/2015 | Posted by
StevenDouglas and the South Florida Business Journal partnered again to present the 4th Annual CIO Awards. The event was a huge success with over 250 people in attendance to honor the top finalists and winners in each category. This year’s finalists were as follows:
- Companies Under $40 million winner – Alexander Freund, President & CIO, 4IT, Inc.
- Companies $40 to $150 million winner – Jean Robichaud, Chief Technology Officer, Mobile Help
- Companies over $150 million winner – Martin Ingram, Senior VP/CIO, Arise Virtual Solutions
- Public company winner – Allan Stejskal, Senior VP of IT/CIO, AutoNation
- CIO Lifetime Achievement – Jennifer Torlone, CIO/Senior Director, Technology and Information Service, Amerijet Holdings
We are honored to be associated with a great event that shines a spotlight on our talented South Florida Tech community. Congratulations to all the finalists and winners!
Other Media Center Articles & Expert Commentary
LinkedIn Social Media Branding for Companies & Leadership By: Stacy Kelly, Vice President –... Read More
Major market fluctuations and disruptions, a pandemic, potential recession, generational challenges ... Read More
Though many industries are facing a global talent crunch, the impact has been more drastic on compan... Read More
The last few years have disrupted the job market in unexpected ways. Today, one of the biggest chall... Read More
The selling process should not stop when candidates start to interview with your organization. Mos... Read More
StevenDouglas continues to take on new markets, expanding the firm’s national footprint and servic... Read More