The Cybersecurity unemployment rate was zero percent in 2018 and is expected to remain there until 2021 according to NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology). The US employed nearly 780,000 professionals in Cybersecurity with approximately 350,000 positions went unfilled which is up from 209,000 in 2015. StevenDouglas is meeting the needs of our clients and the market by expanding our fully dedicated and specialized Cybersecurity Search team.
Rapid changes in Security technologies make it more challenging to attract and retain highly skilled IT professionals with specialized skills in multiple Cybersecurity verticals. The StevenDouglas Cybersecurity Search division consists of 10+ recruiters working nationally placing human capital across the following specialties: penetration-testers, CISSP’s, certified ethical hackers’ identity & access management, threat & vulnerability, and InfoSec business development professionals. There’s also established relationships placing mainstream Cybersecurity roles, such as architects, analysts, engineers, developers, sales exec’s and chief Cybersecurity officers to service the resourcing needs of any size company.
Areas of Specialization:
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Security Enablement
- C/CISO Advisory Professional Services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Management
- Security Architecture Review
- Network InfoSec Architects
- Application Security Analyst, Testers, Engineers/Developers
- Cyber Hunters – Both Red Team/Blue Team Ethical Hackers
- Identity Access Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Penetration Testing
- ISOC / SOC Analyst, Engineers & Managers
- Incident Response